- With the utmost attention
an elegant hotel experience.
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo welcomes its guests while giving the highest priority to the health and safety of guests and staff.
*As a temporary safety measure, only guests making direct use of the facilities may be admitted into the hotel grounds or garden.
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
Rooms & Suites
Banquets & Meetings
Gorgeous scenery and warm, attentive service inspire fresh thinking and success at important gatherings.
Enjoy spring cherry blossoms, summer fireflies, autumn colors or winter camellias in Tokyo’s most unlikely oasis.
With nature’s blessings
Warm celebrations have been launching lifetimes of happy memories for over 60 years near the gardens.
- Regarding the suspension of Tokyo Accommodation Tax from July 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2021
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo Guide to Resuming of Business
- Notice of scheduled electrical inspection late night January 7th 2021 (From 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. on Jan. 8th)
- [Important] To guests with reservations for the period from July 23rd (Thu.) to August 9th (Sun.) 2020
- Notice regarding surgical masks
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome, Bunkyo-ku, 112-8680 Tokyo, Japan
Phone: +81 3 3943 1111
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is located in Bunkyo, a district of Tokyo rich in history and natural beauty. Revered by academics and renowned as part of old Edo castle town, it’s an area where prime
ministers reside and visitors indulge in diverse activities.
A. Approximately 60 minutes by limousine bus from Haneda Airport
B. Approximately 90 minutes by limousine bus from Narita Airport
C. Approximately 25 minutes by taxi from Tokyo Station or Ginza
D. Approximately 10 minutes by foot from Edogawabashi Station