Rooms & Suites
Banquets & Meetings
Gorgeous scenery and warm, attentive service inspire fresh thinking and success at important gatherings.
Enjoy spring cherry blossoms, summer fireflies, autumn colors or winter camellias in Tokyo’s most unlikely oasis.
With nature’s blessings
Warm celebrations have been launching lifetimes of happy memories for over 60 years near the gardens.
- Notice regarding change to service charges
- Honeymoon in Japan! Unique Stays at Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- Host Your MICE Event at Tokyo’s Hotel in the Clouds | Unique Venues at Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- Travel Etiquette in Post-Pandemic Japan: A Brief Guide
- 7 Reasons to Stay at Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo, an Urban Oasis
10-8, Sekiguchi 2-chome, Bunkyo-ku, 112-8680 Tokyo, Japan
Phone: +81 3 3943 1111
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is located in Bunkyo, a district of Tokyo rich in history and natural beauty. Revered by academics and renowned as part of old Edo castle town, it’s an area where prime
ministers reside and visitors indulge in diverse activities.
A. Approximately 60 minutes by limousine bus from Haneda Airport
B. Approximately 90 minutes by limousine bus from Narita Airport
C. Approximately 25 minutes by taxi from Tokyo Station or Ginza
D. Approximately 10 minutes by foot from Edogawabashi Station