Aromatic Cacao Afternoon Tea
In this Afternoon Tea event, guests can be wrapped up in a veil of aromas.
Cacao pulp with a spiced red wine and mulled wine jelly and chocolate cake made with special nut fragrant chocolate and orange bring forth the full flavor of cacao.
Le Jardin has confidence in their ability to delight guests by surrounding them in their favorite fragrances, using the mysterious power of fragrance to bring out cacao’s special flavors.
So why not come spend an elegant teatime at Le Jardin?
Saturday, December 1st, 2018 to Tuesday, January 15th 2019
* Except weekends or holidays.
Starts at 12 noon, last order at 6 PM.
– Aromatic Cacao Afternoon Tea
3,800 yen per person (includes taxes, but not service fees)
– Aromatic Cacao Afternoon Tea (with a glass of sparkling wine)
5,000 yen per person (includes taxes, but not service fees)
– Cacao pulp jelly with mulled wine jelly.
– Thick and rich raspberry bon bons.
– Chocolate cake with orange chantilly garnish.
– Aromatic rose chocolate, to refresh one’s heart.
– Scones (three types, come with clotted cream and jam)
Flavors: plain, caramel vanilla and mint almond.
– Pumpernickel and Monterey Jack mille-feuille, with raisin accents.
– Smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches.
– Ratatouille-style mini quiche flavored with cinnamon
– Cumin fragrant chicken and mushroom sandwich.
(We have 20 varieties of tea leaves to choose from, of which guests may enjoy as many as they like.)
For reservations or inquiries:
(9:00 am to 8:00 pm)