For more than half a century, Restaurant Camellia's haute cuisine, inspired by Auguste Escoffier, has been a favorite French-style dining choice of Tokyo residents and hotel guests alike. The high-ceilinged room has windows with a splendid view of the garden and its 500-year-old three-story pagoda.
Location: On the 3rd floor of the Plaza
- Lunch: 11:30 am - Last order 2:00 pm
- Dinner: 5:00 pm - Last order 8:00 pm
Indoor Seating: 50 (+6 private rooms seating 2-20 per room)
- Lunch: Weekdays starting at 3,000 yen, weekends starting at 4,500 yen
- Dinner: starting at 8,000 yen
- Lunch: Weekdays starting at 5,500 yen, weekends starting at 7,500 yen
- Dinner: starting at 11,000 yen
*Prices include tax, but exclude service charge.
Note: No sandals or shorts are allowed; children under 6 are not allowed at dinner time